Lab Quiz 1 Instructional Objectives
These instructional objectives should provide you with a guide for learning the lab material. During the quiz you should be able to:
- Calculate the value of a resistor from the color bands (black, brown, ROY G BV, grey, white).
- Use a breadboard to build a simple circuit.
- Use a voltmeter to measure the AC/DC voltage of a node within a circuit.
- Use an ohmmeter to measure the value of a resistor.
- Use an impedance meter to measure the value of a capacitor.
- Use an ammeter to measure the AC/DC current.
- Use the oscilloscope to visualize and measure voltages.
- Use a function generator to create a signal with specific frequency and amplitude.
- Design and build a voltage divider.
- Calculate and/or measure the gain of an inverting/non-inverting amplifier.