Lab Quiz 2 Instructional Objectives
These instructional objectives should provide you with a guide for learning the lab material. During the quiz you should be able to:
- Determine the third unknown given two of the following: capacitor, resistor and time constant.
- Measure the phase shift of a voltage/current.
- Calculate the phase shift of a voltage/current.
- Sketch the frequency response of a circuit.
- Identify a passive or active high, low, or bandpass filter by looking at the circuit.
- Identify and measure the cutoff frequency of a filter.
- Design a filter (passive or active) given the cutoff frequency.
- Construct and analyze passive and active filter.
- Use MultiSim to construct and/or simulate a circuit.